UCSB Drupal Meetup: August 25
Once a month a group of Drupal developers, designers, and site-builders get together informally to learn more about Drupal and discuss how to facilitate Drupal-oriented training and collaboration on campus.
- Support Chat: If anyone has a problem to put to the group, we will try to solve it. 10-20 minutes per problem, please.
- Theming Talk: Views Slideshow + Nodequeue Case Study
- Developer's Hands-On*: Intro to Module Development
- Lightning Talks/Module Crush: Spur of the moment 5 minute talks on something cool and Drupal-related. When in doubt, pick a module you use and explain why it's useful.
- Context UI's Inline Context Editor - Adam
* A "hands-on" is an experiment we are trying out. If you want to come and watch, there's something to see. If you can come with a laptop and a working Drupal instance we will try to walk through creating a basic module.