The IT Services Catalog provides a single place for end-users and customers to request assistance with technical issues and requests.
Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure (ITIL) framework, the ETSC provides multiple channels of service engagement and a predefined portfolio and catalog of services including Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operating Level Agreements (OLAs), and Underpinning Contracts (UC). The End User Computing group manages the IT Services Catalog.
The IT Services Catalog also provides training material on the self-service (ServiceNow) intake, job aids for support to Electronic Timekeeping (Kronos), and UCPath. The site features the latest set of reports and metrics on ETS-provided services.
End users can request assistance via three channels of service engagement: phone, chat, and service catalog. The IT Services Catalog includes an organizational structure comprised of three levels of support.
IT Services Catalog features include:
- Service Desk service descriptions:
- Messaging, Collaboration, and Communications Services (Connect email and calendaring, web conferencing and messaging, UCSB-hosted Connect sites, etc.)
- End-User Services (assistance with equipment or hardware, software, connectivity, passwords, etc.)
- Enterprise Business Applications (UCPath, electronic timekeeping, campus financial systems, etc.)
- Advanced Technical Services (provided by and for IT professionals)
To access the IT Services Catalog, visit ucsb.service-now.com/it. Then, click on the corresponding topic to submit a ticket. You can also access a chat window via the homepage or call (805) 893-5000.
- Service Center Instructions for Electronic Timekeeping Support
- Instructions for UCPath Technology Services Support
- SB ServiceNow - User Guide
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
The IT Services Catalog provides Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for each Service Offering Level. View the SLAs here.