The deadline to apply for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is being extended. We will continue to accept applications until Friday, July 8th. Selected candidates will be notified by Friday, July 15th.
Learn more and apply through the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt application page.
Participants in the program will develop a range of skills, including:
- Describe how to create a project charter, gather the voice of the customer, and build a high-level map of the process
- Describe how to select measures, plan for data collection, and collect baseline data about a process
- Describe how to conduct process analysis, conduct data analysis, and then brainstorm and validate root causes of process problems
- Describe how to craft, filter and determine potential solutions to process problems, and then mitigate the risks of process change
- Describe how to create monitoring plans, develop response plans, and document the project
Please email Katie Mankins at email@example.com for questions regarding application submission, project selection, or the program curriculum and schedule.